Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday, April 30th, 2019


Announcements: I will NOT be in my room Friday for tutorial. I am attending a meeting on campus. Please do not wait last minute to turn in late work. I will have more deadlines for older late work and will NOT be accepting it all until the end of the semester. I have a semester grading deadline and need to allow time to grade the following large assignments: an essay for Unit 4 and a research presentation for Unit 4.

Homework:

The following ongoing assignments are due next class:

- Pi half sheet DVD movie questions (8 questions) Use complete sentences.
- Perfect Mate (I forgot to collect this period 2 so everyone has another class period.)
- Notes/Annotation (pages 366-371) Volume 2, Unit 4 workbook (Comprehension questions are one point of extra credit.)
See detailed directions in Google classroom or on the handout.
- Absent or Incomplete "Pryramus and Thisbe" notes/annotation (See Google classroom for sample annotations.) page 487 in your workbook. Do Analyze the Text on page 491 (1-3).

  
  • SSR journals (Late and Revised) Due by May 8th  (End of your class period)
  • See me if you need your journals back to revise.

  • Due by Monday, May 6th (Midnight) 11 points or lower
  • D and Fs (missing or revisions for "The Seventh Man" Essay) Last chance!
  • Use Google classroom and re-submit if you have already submitted.

Please complete your 4 Year Plan in Naviance. It will be an assignment posted in IC once I have an updated list of who still needs to complete it. See Google classroom classwork or me for help, if needed. (Tentative due date: May 8th)

Agenda:
1. R and J Act I Review (Fill in the blank. Last page of Act I chart)
2. Drama Terms (Front page only)
3. Character Chart (Front page only)
4. Act II, scene ii listening (Start your Act II chart. Complete as much as you can in class.)
5. Elizabethan Research project (Groups + topics)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Days

Have an amazing summer! (Here's a recap of the final exam day agendas for all class periods.) Tuesday: Period 5 and 6 Wednesday: Peri...