Monday, September 10, 2018

Google Classroom, Help Schedule + IC Annoucements for the week of September 10th-14th

Google classroom

Check Google classroom for writing tips and sample CDs plus CMs for your Odysseus double-chunk paragraph.

Help Schedule

Monday and Friday I am in my room for tutorial.
I am attending meetings Tuesday and Thursday this week upstairs and am not available for tutorial help those mornings.

Tuesday Lunch Help (12:25-12:55) Room 536 
You may bring your lunch.

Infinite Campus (IC)
Please check IC for your grades. I am currently having an issue updating grades in IC. (Monday September 10th at 3:45 p.m.) I will try again later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Days

Have an amazing summer! (Here's a recap of the final exam day agendas for all class periods.) Tuesday: Period 5 and 6 Wednesday: Peri...